|Source: Living, etc|
but while i can usually get the food thing done and get the flat fitted out with lights and other bells and whistles, sending out greeting cards usually totally slips thru the cracks...
so this year, i am hoping a few apps on my good ol iphone will help a sista out...
here are some of the apps (and notes from their download pages) that i am testing out (well in advance?) that will send the cards out for me (winning)!
Red Stamp - Just voted Best Of the Web by InStyle Magazine.
Email, text, post, or paper mail personalized cards, notes, invitations + announcements effortlessly, right from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Snap a photo + share the gratitude of great gifts as they are being opened. Give your host instant gratification on a well-thrown party as you head out their door. Mail fresh, modern, expertly designed invitations, announcements and holiday cards to your list of 1 or 189 in mere minutes. With just a couple of clicks, Red Stamp will print a high-end, eco-friendly paper postcard and mail it directly to your list of recipients, postage included.
Holiday Cards by Sincerely Ink - Featured in Fast Company, Mashable, Techcrunch and more
- Over 30 photo cards and illustrated designs
- Religious, non-religious, Christmas, Holiday, New Year & Hanukkah themes
- Personalize with your photo, family name & personal message
- Send cards to your whole Christmas list in under 10 minutes
- Stress-free delivery. Backed by the Sincerely Guarantee
- Large 5x7 inch cards for as little as $1.69 each including postage!
- Cards are printed on thick, glossy 5x7 inch photo postcards at 300dpi resolution
- Cards are delivered to US, UK, European & Canadian addresses in under 7 days. Rest of world takes 2-3 weeks.
- Easily add addresses online at sincerely.com/addressbook
Instajoy - just released on 11/15, so they are still getting it up to snuff but it is an email greeting card app that you can instantly email a greeting in just two touches from.
Cards from Apple - The new Cards app from Apple lets you create and mail beautifully crafted cards personalized with your own text and photos — right from your iPhone or iPod touch. Take a quick snapshot and with a few taps and swipes, an elegant thank you note or “wish-you-were-here” card is on its way to any address in the world.
Choose from 21 designs and customize your card with a personal message and photo. Then select an address from your Contacts and place your order in seconds.
All your cards are saved automatically, so it’s easy to send an invitation or birth announcement to more than one person.
so, i am going to play with them all a bit and i will hopefully get to post how they work out...